South Street Seaport Museum’s galleries – the artifacts , exhibits, and even the walls themselves – tell the story of the growth of New York from Dutch colonial outpost to thriving metropolis. Students visiting our museum galleries go back in time to learn about the past, the present, and the future.
– Aligned with New York State social studies curriculum standards
– All programs are designed for groups of up to 34 students (40 people maximum including chaperons).
– All programs are aligned with the Common Core Learning Standards and New York State Social Studies Scope and Sequence.
– Programs can be customized to meet your curricular goals and the needs of your students.
– Reservations and advance payment required.
– Limited scholarships are available.
To book a program, or for more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212)-748-8753