The South Street Seaport Museum’s Tall Ship Wavertree is open to visitors for FREE Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through October
The museum’s interior spaces remain closed and some activities remain suspended. Suspension of public operations follows:
- All public access at the Museum’s locations including 12 Fulton Street, Bowne & Co. on Water Street.
- Schooner Pioneer sails
- Tugboat W.O. Decker cruises
- Onsite K-12 education programs
- miniMATES early childhood program
- In-school residency programming
During this time, we will continue to monitor the situation and determine the need for continued closure.
If you would like to stay engaged with the South Street Seaport Museum during this time, please sign-up for our Newsletter or follow us on social media where we are continuing to highlight the history of New York as a port city, our collection, our community, and more.
South Street Seaport Museum
By subway: Take the A, C, 2, 3, J, Z, 4, or 5 train to Fulton Street.
By bus: Take the M-15 SBS or M-15 to Fulton Street.