Generous sponsorship from the following foundations, corporations, and government agencies sustains the South Street Seaport Museum’s historic preservation efforts, exhibitions, public programs, and education initiatives. We are grateful for their commitment.
Interested in sponsoring our work? Contact Vice President for External Affairs Anna Frenkel to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
South Street Seaport Museum’s work is supported, in part, by public funds from National Endowment for the Humanities; the Institute of Museum and Library Services; New York State Council on the Arts, with support from Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature; and the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- AA Mechanical Solutions
- American Seamen’s Friend Society Designated Fund in The New York Community Trust
- J. Aron Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Atwater Kent Foundation, Inc.
- Brookfield Properties Group
- Catskill Watershed Corporation
- CCS Architecture, Inc.
- Dooley Electric
- Fire Code Services
- Future Green Design Corp
- Geto & de Milly, Inc.
- Higgins, Quasebarth & Partners, LLC
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- The Hudson River Foundation
- Jack Resnick & Sons
- Johnson Controls
- J.M. Kaplan Fund
- KPMG LLP
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Langan Engineering
- Lendlease Construction
- NoHo Hospitality Group
- R. Wade Johnson
- Regal Restoration USA LLC
- Robert Derector Associates
- Scarano Boat Building, Inc.
- Sidney Stern Memorial Trust
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
List is current as of 3/15/2022. Please let us know of any errors or omissions. South Street Seaport Museum receives many donations under $500 from generous sponsors, donors, members, and friends. We acknowledge you all with our heartfelt thanks. Your help makes our work possible.