Generous sponsorship from the following foundations and corporations sustains the South Street Seaport Museum’s historic preservation efforts, exhibitions, public programs, and education initiatives. We are grateful for their commitment.
Interested in sponsoring our work? Contact Vice President for External Affairs Anna Frenkel to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
The Seaport Museum’s work is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
Bowne & Co. public programs are made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
- Alliance for Downtown New York, Inc.
- American International Group, Inc.
- American Seamen’s Friend Society Designated Fund in The New York Community Trust
- J. Aron Charitable Foundation
- Atwater Kent Foundation, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Catskill Watershed Corporation
- Certified of N.Y., Inc.
- DeLaCour Family Foundation
- DeSimone Consulting Engineering Group, LLC
- Donato Plumbing, Inc.
- Elsevier Foundation
- The GE Foundation
- Higgins, Quasebarth & Partners, LLC
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Island Acoustics, LLC
- Jack Resnick & Sons
- Jean-Georges Management LLC
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- J.M. Kaplan Fund
- Lincoln: Driven to Give
- MG & Company
- NEP Broadcasting
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- New York State Empire State Development
- NoHo Hospitality Group
- NYC COVID Relief and Impact Fund in The New York Community Trust
- Office of New York City Council Member Margaret S. Chin
- Office of the Manhattan Borough President
- Pershing Square Capital Management
- Regal Restoration USA LLC
- The Selective Insurance Group Foundation
- Ship Trust of New York, Inc.
- Sidney Stern Memorial Trust
List is current as of 1/1/2021. Please let us know of any errors or omissions. South Street Seaport Museum receives many donations under $500 from generous sponsors, donors, members, and friends. We acknowledge you all with our heartfelt thanks. Your help makes our work possible.