Generous sponsorship from the following foundations and corporations sustains the South Street Seaport Museum’s historic preservation efforts, exhibitions, public programs, and education initiatives. We are grateful for their commitment.
Interested in sponsoring our work? Contact Senior Director of Development Anna Frenkel to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
The Seaport Museum’s work is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
- ABM Industries, Inc.
- AKRF, Inc.
- Atlas Acon Electric
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Caddell Dry Dock and Repair Co., Inc.
- Catskill Watershed Corporation
- Certified of N.Y., Inc.
- David and Frances Eberhart Foundation
- ESPN & ABC Sports
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Hornblower New York
- Jack Resnick & Sons
- J.M. Kaplan Fund
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
- Live Nation Entertainment
- M. Tucker
- Macy’s Bloomingdales
- McAllister Towing and Transportation Company Inc.
- MG & Company
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York Cruise Lines, Inc.
- New York State Canal Corporation
- New York State Council on the Arts
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Plaza Construction LLC
- Regal Restoration USA LLC
- Rockwell Architecture Planning and Design PC
- Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Simpson, Thatcher & Bartlett
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Stafford-Smith, Inc.
- Stephen G. Tomlinson
- The Durst Organization LP
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- The New York Community Trust
- Vanguard Construction and Development Co., Inc.
List is current as of 1/1/2020. Please let us know of any errors or omissions. South Street Seaport Museum receives many donations under $5,000 from generous sponsors, donors, members, and friends. We acknowledge you all with our heartfelt thanks. Your help makes our work possible.